Return to SnapStone.com

Snap stone at menards
  • I WAS TOLD THAT YOU WERE GOING TO BE PUTTING SNAP STONE IN TO THE BIG BOX STORES (MENARDS) I THE VERY NEAR FUTURE? IS THIS TRUE/ WHEN SHOULD WE LOOK FOR THIS? WILL YOU START WITH STORES IN LINCOLN OR OMAHA?

SnapStone reply:
    SnapStone is available at the two Menards locations in Eau Claire, WI. We cannot comment on any plans that our customers may have for the future. In Omaha, SnapStone is available now at Nebraska Furniture Mart.

Erika:
    I CALLED MENARDS 4.29/SF, NEB. FURNITURE MART 5.99/SF! THAT IS A BIG DIFFERENCE!

Tomorrow's (6 January 2008) Menards flyer here in northern Illinois introduces Snapstone :-) Whether the local stores have it in stock is another question, it says some colours may be special order, but they only list 3 colours to start with ;-)

JimE

SnapStone reply:
    SnapStone is now available in all Menards stores. The large-format stores will stock all three colors (Beige, Camel, and Moss). The smaller-format stores will stock one color, typically Beige; however, Camel and Moss will be available via special order through the small-formate stores.