Return to

transition to hardwood floor
  • Author: Chris
    Date: 3/2/2010 9:29 pm EDT
    What type of transition piece would work best going from snapstone hgt = 5/8" to the flat hardwood floor?
  • Author: chris
    Date: 3/3/2010 12:28 am EDT
    If you're transitioning to a hardwood floor, you may just want to get a 5/8" hardsurface reducer that matches the existing wood floor. This piece is available at most wood flooring suppliers. Other options would be an overlapping laminate reducer from Zamma or a vinyl reducer from Johnsonite, Both are available in many colors and sizes. Hope this helps.